Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 4th: 24 Comics Hour Day

In celebration of 24 Hour Comics Day (which was the day before) and my birthday (which was the current day), Pen Ward and I decided to each make a 24 page comic. Since we were at a bar, we drew them all on bar napkins, which we have a lot of practice with anyway. Pen's still working on his, but I finished mine up at approximately 1:23 am on the 5th. It's chock full of quadruple in-jokes, and fades a bit toward the end, but here it is:




6 comments:

Patrick Linehan said...

LOL. Good stuff.

TROPICAL TOXIC said...

funny as hell and drawing gold. yes, you should drink more.

Niki said...

hahaha these are amazing

Peter Herpich said...

ahhh...

These made my day twice already. Laughing out loud at work blowing my cover.

1."Cock-toucher"

2."Yo Starchy!", "Why?"

3. "Dick Dick Dick"

4. "Shit" used twice within six words in Urkel panel

John Woo said...

ahaha, nice, thanks for posting

Thomas Herpich said...

Thanks y'all. I smell a new birthday tradition.